Next: Incoherent scattering
Up: Processing of EPDL data
Previous: Processing of EPDL data
The following processing is done for scattering data.
- Cross section:
- The data is read from the `epdl.asc' file and log-log interpolated
onto a fixed grid of energy points.
- Available energy:
- The available energy is the sum of the energy of the incident photon plus
the energy of the reaction.
- Energy of secondary photon:
- This data is read from the library and interpolated linearly onto the energy
- Form factors:
- The form factors are simply read in and printed back out.