Next: Reaction directories
Up: The format for `mcf.bin'
Previous: Kinematics type 5
These two kinematics types refer, respectively, to coherent and
incoherent scattering of a photon by an electron. The corresponding
kinematics directories take the same form.
- Directory length:
- The length of this kinematics directory.
- Photon scattering:
- For kinematics type 6 this segment gives the location of the
= 941 data, and for type 7 it locates the
= 942 data.
- Identification of secondary particle:
- Identify the secondary particle by yo number (7 for gamma).
- Scatterer identification:
- Identify the scatterer (an electron.)
- Energy deposition:
- Location of the
= 10 data.
- Two slots per particle are reserved for future use.