Next: Reaction header blocks
Up: The format of the
Previous: Locations of the reaction
At this point we have numc blocks telling the types of data
given for each reaction and where in nhead to find the offsets
for this data. Each of these blocks is as follows.
- The number of data blocks for this reaction. We
then have numi sets of the following 4 numbers.
- A packed word containing the data identifier I_number, the
date, the identity of the first secondary particle, and the interpolation
- The location in nhead of the corresponding I_number
- The minimum energy for this reaction.
- The maximum energy for this reaction.